General Booking Condition
Benefits of Renting with Prestige Properties
Included In Rates
- Bed and household linens
- Garden maintenance
- Pool maintenance
- Sheets and towels changed once a week
- WIFI internet
- Final cleaning
- Baby Cots / Highchairs (if requested)
Not Included In Rates
- Cancellation insurance
- Tourist Eco Tax (0,55€ – 2,20€ per person/ per day depending on the season. Under 16-year olds are exempted from this tax, and the rate is reduced by 50% after the 9th day of your stay)
- Optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill
- Prestige Properties Concierge Services
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam
- It is not allowed to organise parties or events in the property without prior written approval by Prestige Properties. Any loss, damage, bodily harm or legal procedures resulting from such actions will be the sole responsibility of the rental client.
- Not all properties have safety fences around the pool
- Pools have no swimming guard
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- The house must be returned in the same condition of check-in. Otherwise fees can be charged to the customer.
- Any damage or breakage to property inventory will be taken out of the security deposit.
- Pets are generally not allowed (if you are traveling with pets please contact us to advise which properties allow pets).
- Check in: From 16:00 h – Check-out: 10:00 h (During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities)
- The agency asks you to contact them 2 weeks before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection or airport pick-up.
- Reservation fee charged by Prestige Properties Rentals upon reservation: 50 % of total rental amount
- 2nd payment (30 Days prior to arrival day): 50 % of total rental amount payable to Prestige Properties Rentals.
- Payments can be made with the following payment method: Visa – Mastercard – Carte Bleue – Bank transfer.
- We require you to pay the security deposit (which can vary from 600€ to 10,000€ depending on the property, and which will be specified on your booking confirmation) before accessing the property.
- If the deposit is not paid, we reserve the right to evict you from the property
- The deposit will be refunded in full (subject to having left the property in its original state without damages or breakages) within 5 days of check-out.
Cancellation Policy And Cancellation Fees
Cancellation Of The Booking By You (tenant):
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
- Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
- If you cancel more than 90 days prior to your rent commencement date, you will be refunded 100% of any payment made.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to your rent commencement date: there will be a cancellation fee of 30% of the total rental amount.
- If you cancel between 60 and 30 days prior to your rent commencement date: the cancellation fee is 50% of the total rental amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the rent commencement date: there is no refund available.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the tenant to take out cancellation insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances to be protected against complete loss of funds.
Cancellation Of The Booking By The Agency / Owner:
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel your booking (for reasons beyond our reasonable control) we will advise you as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- If we do have to change your booking we will try and find you a suitable comparable property (in terms of location, rental price and size) within our portfolio with the same rent commencement date and rental period. If we cannot, you have the following two (A+B) options:
- A. Agree to your booking being transferred to another (comparable) property with a different rent commencement date (subject to availability) or to a villa with different criteria but the same rent commencement date and rental period. If the alternative is of a lower price than that originally booked, the difference (if already paid by you) will be refunded.
- B. Cancel your booking completely and accept a full refund of all monies paid by you up to the date of cancellation.
- Neither Prestige Properties Rentals S.L. nor the owner of the property make themselves responsible for any losses, robberies or physical harm incurred while at the property. We strongly recommend the tenant to take out a specific travel insurance to cover for these eventualities.
Responsibility Of The Company
- Prestige Properties Rentals S.L. acts solely as an intermediary between owners and rental clients, being responsible only for accurate information regarding available properties, facilities and precise location. No responsibility can be accepted for injury, accident, delay or other complaints pertaining to the rental of the property.
Private Villa Terms And Conditions
Specific terms and conditions can apply to individual villas.
If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact our rental team who will be happy to assist you. You can call us on: +34 971 190 455 or send us an email to email@example.com.
We wish you an enjoyable and pleasant stay!