|PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL|
|Address||AVD. BARTOLOME ROSELLO 1, CP 07800, IBIZA (Balears (Illes)).|
|Purpose||Your data will be used to meet your requests and provide our services.|
|Publicity||We will only send you advertising with your prior authorization, which you can provide by means of the corresponding box established for this purpose.|
|Legal Basis||We will only treat your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for this purpose.|
|Rights||You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct and delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.|
|Recipients||In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information we request.|
Data protection policy
The Directorate / Governing Body of PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the objective of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations of protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development standards).
The Data Protection Policy of PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the control authorities competent.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Protection of data from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
6. Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the processing of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL is communicated to all personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions
Your Data Security
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules designed to protect your personal information that is mandatory for our entity.
Therefore, it is very important for us to understand perfectly what we are going to do with the personal data we ask for.
Thus, we will be transparent and will give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please, if after reading this information you have any questions, please ask us.
Thank you very much for your help.
Who we are
Our denomination: PRESTIGE PROPERTIES DUFIBIZA SL
Our CIF / NIF: B07858756
Our main activity: REAL ESTATE
Our address: AVD. BARTOLOME ROSELLO 1, CP 07800, IBIZA (Balears (Illes))
Our contact phone: 971190455
Our contact email address: email@example.com
Our website: http://www.ibizaprestige.com
For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Commercial Registry / Public Registry:
Our main activity is subject to a prior administrative authorization regime. For your confidence and security, we provide you with the information related to said authorization and the identification of the competent body of our supervision:
Body in charge of our supervision:
(IN CASE THE ACTIVITY IS SUBJECT TO AN ADMINISTRATIVE AUTHORIZATION SCHEME)
The person responsible for this website exercises a regulated profession, for which we provide the following information:
Professional school to which it belongs:
Official or professional academic degree:
State of the European Union in which said title was issued:
Professional rules applicable to the exercise of the profession:
(IN THE EVENT THAT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEB PAGE EXECUTES A REGULATED PROFESSION)
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to interact with you and to provide our services.
Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as sending advertising or promoting our activities.
Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to interact with you and be able to provide our services. In this regard, we will provide you with a series of boxes that will allow you to decide clearly and easily about the use of your personal information.
Who will know the information we ask?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information we request.
Similarly, those entities that need access to it may have knowledge of your personal information so that we can provide our services. For example, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data will be aware of your information due to compliance with any law. By giving an example, the Tax Law obliges to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the assumptions mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
Will we send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for your data and others that are not so. For example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from the point of view of the protection of your data.
In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your permission in advance and apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your information Staff to another country.
How long are we going to keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as the laws oblige us. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to eliminate them for